Junior constructor / constructor
- design and construction of machine parts
- retrofitting projects for existing machinery
- active participation in all workshop activities related to the implementation of own projects
- and implemented retrofitting projects
- preparation of technical documentation for external companies
- measurements and modernisations at the customer’s premises
- valuation of material sub-assemblies by the suppliers
- design of retrofitting equipment in close cooperation with the management and the customer
- In terms of education: technical preferred – Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics
- In terms of experience: work experience in a similar position. To the recruitment process, we also invite students
- and graduates from technical schools who are familiar with AutoCad and/or SolidWorks and want to develop in this area.
- In terms of knowledge and professional aptitude: technical familiarity, knowledge of technical drawing, manual skills, ability to create and construct, people with vision and analytical sense.
- In terms of knowledge of computer programmes: AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- In terms of personality traits: Candidates are expected to have highly developed interpersonal skills,
- conscientiousness, analytical skills, commitment to tasks and
- initiative. We are looking for ambitious people who want to acquire knowledge and skills – willing to train and learn.
- Additional qualifications: Cat. B driving licence.
- This offer is addressed to people who are looking forward to independent and responsible work within the structures of a fast-growing company.